this will be me

this will be me

Friday, June 8, 2007

Orientation

All the leaders arrive June 4th. We oriented ourselves here in Providence before the riders arrived June 7th. It has been a whirlwind since then. Bikes, safety, maintenance, shake down ride, donated food left and right (we still have some donuts, anyone?) and our first dinner and presentation with Beneficent Church which was wonderful.

Tomorrow we'll volunteer with Herman at Providence Habitat, take care of some last details, paint our trailer and get a good night's sleep. Sunday we leave!

It may be a while before I post again - please see www.bikeandbuild.org for our photos and group journal!

2 comments:

Jody Patrick said...

Nice to finally get to meet you.
Thanks for the Shirt, I have already worn it.

I hope you have a safe and enjoyable trip and I will keep up with your progress....

Jody Patrick said...

Was nice finally meeting you in Youngstown and thanks for the shirt.

I will keep up with your trip and have a safe and good journey.

Jody - YSU